6 Upcoming Events
There are no upcoming events in Ireland
Don't worry, there are other events available below
International Events6 Events
- Jun 26Jun26Until Jun 27Parque da Bela Vista - Lisboa, Great BritainRock in Rio Lisboa 2021 - Weekend TicketFind ticketsParque da Bela Vista - Lisboa, Great BritainRock in Rio Lisboa 2021 - Weekend TicketJun 26 00:00Find tickets
- Jun 26Jun26Find ticketsSat 12:00Parque da Bela Vista - Lisboa, Great BritainRock In Rio Lisboa 2021
- May 24 2022May242022Find ticketsTue 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - Bournemouth, Great BritainA-haLow Availability
- May 25 2022May252022Find ticketsWed 18:30M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - Liverpool, Great BritainA-ha
- May 27 2022May272022Find ticketsFri 18:00SSE Arena, Wembley - London, Great BritainA-ha
- May 28 2022May282022Find ticketsSat 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham, Great BritainA-ha
A-ha have always set themselves challenges. In 2018, their the MTV Unplugged tour proved that their songs could be given new settings and remain as alive and as impactful as ever.
Now, pushing even further, they are doing a tour in October and November 2019 stopping in the UK that will be different from anything they have previously undertaken.
Magne Furuholmen, Morten Harket and Pål Waaktaar-Savoy will be performing in An Evening With format, with an interval. For the first half of the concert, they will play new and old, familiar and less-familiar songs. Then, after returning to the stage, they will play the 10 songs of their 1985 debut album Hunting High And Low in the running order of the original release.
Back in October 2010, a-ha had played the whole of Hunting High And Low just twice, first at Oslo’s Konserthus and then at London’s Royal Albert Hall.
The tour is timed to celebrate the 35th anniversary of the release of the original version of Take On Me – issued in the UK on 19 October 1984 to reputed sales of just 300 copies. The re-recorded Take On Me was released in Britain during April 1985 to little fanfare, and in America that May where it hit big after its striking promotional video was seen on TV. It was reissued in the UK that September and, finally, the British hit came.
Last updated: November 2019