A Pilot Festival
0 Upcoming Events
We're sorry, but we couldn’t find any events
A Pilot Festival will be held at Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin.
Ireland’s first music festival in almost 16 months with a capacity of 3,500 will be hosted by IMMA ,at Royal Hospital Kilmainham, Dublin, in conjunction with MCD Productions on Saturday 03 July 2021.
The Minister for Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media, Catherine Martin, T.D., confirmed that the pilot event will feature some of the country’s hottest artists including Gavin James, Lyra, Denise Chaila, Wild Youth, Sharon Shannon & Wyvern Lingo performing full sets. The show will be hosted by The 2 Johnnies.
MORE INFORMATION & SAFETY GUIDELINES
- To facilitate contact tracing if necessary, each attendee is to have their event ticket on their own mobile device. As the Lead booker of these tickets you are required to use the Transfer Feature in “My Account” to transfer tickets to each member of your group. This must be done by close of business on Wednesday 30 June.
- This pilot Festival is strictly over 18s.
- A negative rapid antigen test will be required as a means of entry to the event ( Even if you are fully vaccinated) Full Testing location information will be sent directly to all customers via email.
- Ticket holders must attend the dedicated Antigen test centre for the event at Collins Barracks in Dublin between 4pm and 9pm on Friday July 2nd or 8am and 4pm on Saturday July 3rd where a medical professional will administer the FREE rapid antigen test.
- In order to keep everyone safe the Government of Ireland advises customers to not attend the festival event if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 (www.hse.ie). In this scenario, tickets will be fully refundable. Otherwise, we look forward to welcoming you the festival.
- As this is a pilot festival personal data may be shared by event organisers with Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media for research purposes
For more information please visit gov.ie HERE.
Tickets cost €39.50 plus booking fee.
Tickets go on sale Friday 25 June at 9am.
Tickets will be sold in Pods of either 4 or 6.
This event is over 18's only.
Attendees must wear a mask when outside of their Pod.