6 Upcoming Events
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin David Keenan & Niamh Regan Aug 20 16:00Fri 16:00Royal Hospital Kilmainham - DublinDavid Keenan & Niamh Regan
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin Just Mustard & John Francis Flynn Aug 20 19:30Fri 19:30Royal Hospital Kilmainham - DublinJust Mustard & John Francis Flynn
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin Saint Sister & CMAT Aug 21 16:00Sat 16:00Royal Hospital Kilmainham - DublinSaint Sister & CMAT
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin A Lazarus Soul & Lisa O'Neill Aug 21 19:30Sat 19:30Royal Hospital Kilmainham - DublinA Lazarus Soul & Lisa O'Neill
- Aug 22Aug22Sun 16:00Royal Hospital Kilmainham - DublinGlasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Kate Bush and David BowieLow AvailabilityFind ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin Glasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Kate Bush and David Bowie Aug 22 16:00Find ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin Glasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Kate Bush and David Bowie Aug 22 16:00
- Aug 22Aug22Sun 19:30Royal Hospital Kilmainham - DublinGlasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Joni Mitchell and PrinceFind ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin Glasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Joni Mitchell and Prince Aug 22 19:30Find ticketsRoyal Hospital Kilmainham - Dublin Glasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Joni Mitchell and Prince Aug 22 19:30
Meadows Festival, a series of socially distanced events
Meadows Festival is taking place on one main stage across one weekend in the historic and beautiful setting of IMMA, the Irish Museum of Modern Art, Royal Hospital Kilmainham. Tickets will be available for each show in groups of 4 & 6 persons only. Each group will be assigned a numbered pod at the event. The program will celebrate the diversity of talent nationwide with a focus on supporting and celebrating emerging Irish artists alongside established performers. With six music shows stretching genres of Indie, Folk, Soul, to very special Orchestral performances with numerous guest vocalists to be announced, alongside two live spoken word/podcast shows under the banner of All Curious Minds. Meadows Festival 2021 is made possible with the support of the Department of Tourism, Culture, Arts, Gaeltacht, Sport and Media as a part of the Live Performance Support Scheme.
FRIDAY MATINEE (GATES 16:00PM)
Creating an inner world through narrative songwriting DAVID KEENAN is a unique Irish storyteller. His live shows have been described as visceral, spiritual and communal events where Keenan moves between a one-man and his guitar monologue to fronting a band whose sound only acts as a carrier for the songs. Galway artist NIAMH REGAN has received consistent praise for her Choice Music Prize nominated debut album ‘Hemet’. Comparisons with contemporary artists such as Laura Marling, Lisa Hannigan, the influence of Nick Drake and Karen Dalton. Regan has carved out her own niche in the world of contemporary folk music.
FRIDAY EVENING (GATES 19:30PM)
Dundalk five-piece JUST MUSTARD craft their own unique blend of noise, trip-hop and electronic influenced music. Having steadily built a reputation as one of Ireland’s most thrilling new bands - live and on record. Their debut album 'Wednesday' received critical acclaim and the band have newly signed to Partisan Records, the home of Idles and Fontaines DC. Singer and multi-instrumentalist JOHN FRANCIS FLYNN whose work centres around traditional and folk. A musician in demand, John has recorded with artists such as Lankum and Ye Vagabonds and recently released his incredibly moving debut album ‘I Would Not Live Always’ with stunning reviews.
SATURDAY MATINEE (GATES 16:00PM)
Contemporary alt-country with a pop twist from witty musician Ciara Mary-Alice Thompson aka CMAT. “CMAT has made waves in very little time with her infectiously camp, tongue-in-cheek nature, evoking Dolly Parton and Lily Allen at the same time.” - Paste Magazine.
With soulful vocal harmonies, folk-duo SAINT SISTER will perform songs from their cinematic debut offering ‘Shape of Silence’ alongside the releases of their second celebrated album ‘Where I Should End’. Featuring the duo's hallmark harmonies, layered synths, drum machines, harps and strings, audiences are sure to be in for a treat on Saturday afternoon.
SATURDAY EVENING (GATES 19:30PM)
With a reputation as one of Ireland’s finest band of musicians, A LAZARUS SOUL fronted by Brian Brannigan and joined by longtime collaborator, musician and producer, Joe Chester, on bass Anton Hegarty (Future Kings Of Spain) and Julie Bienvenu (Lines Drawing Circles) on drums. On Saturday evening, we look forward to hearing songs from LISA O’NEILL. With her natural flair for storytelling and combined with a unique sound, Lisa’s performance promises to be something quite special.
SUNDAY MATINEE (GATES 16:00PM)
The Dublin based music ensemble GLASSHOUSE have previously performed and re-imagined the work of Ólafur Arnalds, Sufjan Stevens, Bon Iver, Joni Mitchell & Aphex Twin. We are delighted to be joined by Glasshouse who will perform the music of Kate Bush and David Bowie plus special guests.
SUNDAY EVENING (GATES 19:30PM)
GLASSHOUSE will perform the music of Prince and Joni Mitchell plus special guests.
Tickets must be bought in tables of 4 or 6 and cannot be purchased individually. Tickets are priced at 19.10 each.
Table of 4 - €76.40 excluding fees
Table of 6 - €114.60 excluding fees
Lead bookers are required to transfer tickets to remainder of group using the Transfer functionality in their Ticketmaster My Account. See more detail in the special conditions FAQ.
All attendees must have their event ticket on their own device so all lead bookers retain their own ticket and are required to use the "Transfer" feature found in their order in My Account to transfer the remaining tickets out to members of their group.
In order to keep everyone safe POD and IMMA advises customers to not attend the concert if they have any symptoms of Covid-19 (www.hse.ie). In this scenario, tickets will be fully refundable.