6 Upcoming Events
- 11/12/2021Find ticketsThe Academy - Dublin Ashnikko Dec 11 19:00Saturday 19:00The Academy - DublinAshnikkoLimited Availability
International Events5 Events
- 07/12/2021Find ticketsO2 Forum Kentish Town - London, Great Britain Ashnikko Dec 07 19:00Tuesday 19:00O2 Forum Kentish Town - London, Great BritainAshnikkoLimited Availability
- 08/12/2021Find ticketsO2 Forum Kentish Town - London, Great Britain Ashnikko Dec 08 19:00Wednesday 19:00O2 Forum Kentish Town - London, Great BritainAshnikkoLimited Availability
- 10/12/2021Find ticketsO2 Ritz Manchester - Manchester, Great Britain Ashnikko Dec 10 18:30Friday 18:30O2 Ritz Manchester - Manchester, Great BritainAshnikkoLimited Availability
- 12/12/2021Find ticketsSWG3 - Glasgow, Great Britain Ashnikko Dec 12 19:00 On partner siteSunday 19:00SWG3 - Glasgow, Great BritainAshnikkoOn partner site
- 12/12/2021Find ticketsSWG3 - Glasgow, Great Britain Ashnikko Dec 12 19:00Sunday 19:00SWG3 - Glasgow, Great BritainAshnikkoLimited Availability
"I just like being a little demon – a little devil hellraiser," Ashnikko giggles, her voice both razor-sharp and feather-light. The London-based American artist is describing the concept behind her new mixtape DEMIDEVIL, the cover art of which shows her as a dragon being ridden by a demidevil version of herself. It's just like everything Ashnikko does: as real as it is surreal, and as terrifying as it is hilarious. "It sheds light on the polarity of my songs – some are tender and sweet, and some are more intense. The songs are very different, and DEMIDEVIL brings them together."
Her magnum opus received critical acclaim from the Observer (****) to NME (****) and saw her break through any TikTok trappings winning the hearts of the mainstream media with her brazen and headstrong attitude. Kicking off 2021 in style, she’s already been named a ‘One to Watch’ by ELLE, Vogue, the Guardian, DIY, Upset and the Sunday Times Style Magazine and has performed single ‘Daisy’ on Jimmy Kimmel LIVE.
“If smashing the patriarchy had a sound, we're pretty sure it would sound like Ashnikko.” – Time Out
“Ashnikko is one of the most provocative voices in pop right now, helping young women feel unbreakable and heartbreak seem like a minor set-back." - Telegraph
“[DEMIDEVIL is] one hell of a ride” - VOGUE
“more than a one TikTok wonder” - Elle