0 Upcoming Events
We're sorry, but we couldn’t find any events
About Bellator MMA
Bellator MMA today confirmed the first raft of preliminary bouts, which will precede an already stacked main card at Bellator London: Gallagher v Ellenor, which takes place on Saturday 16 May 2020 at The SSE Arena, Wembley.
Joining headliners James Gallagher and Cal Ellenor, ex-rugby international James Haskell, fan favourite Fabian Edwards and rising female star Leah McCourt are the likes of London’s Alfie Davis and Charlie Leary, Manchester’s Saul Rogers and Scotland’s Rob Whiteford.
With further bouts set to be announced in the coming weeks, fans can look forward to another stacked card and an unforgettable night of elite MMA action in London, following two successful events in the English capital in 2019.
Bellator London: Gallagher v Ellenor Main Card:
• Bantamweight Main Event: James Gallagher (10-1) v Cal Ellenor (8-2)
• Middleweight Co-Main Event: Fabian Edwards (9-0) v Costello van Steenis (12-2)
• Heavyweight bout: James Haskell (Pro Debut) v TBC
• Women’s Featherweight bout: Leah McCourt (4-1) v Janay Harding (5-4)
Updated Preliminary Card:
• Lightweight bout: Alfie Davis (13-3) v Tim Wilde (13-4)
• Bantamweight bout: Saul Rogers (13-3) v Robert Whiteford (16-4)
• Bantamweight bout: Aiden Lee (8-4) v Jeremy Petley (13-8-1)
• Light heavyweight bout: Luke Trainer (Pro Debut) v Alex O’Toole (3-3-1, 1NC)
• Lightweight bout: Akonne Wanliss (4-1) vs. Charlie Leary (16-11-1)
Leading mixed martial arts promotion Bellator MMA announced an electric lightweight main event as the promotion confirmed its return to Dublin’s 3Arena on Saturday 3 October 2020.
Headlining the event is Dublin’s very own Peter “The Showstopper” Queally (12-5-1), who is set to bring the house down again when he faces Brazilian MMA veteran, Patricky “Pitbull” Freire (23-9) inside the Bellator cage. Additional bouts will be announced in the coming days.
Card subject to change.