If travelling by car, be advised that traffic restrictions may be in place on evenings that events are taking place. Driving from O’Connell Street, go over O’Connell Bridge and onto D’Olier Street. Take a left onto Townsend Street and continue straight onto Hanover Street East. This will bring you onto Macken Street/Cardiff Lane which is to the back of the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre.
To view a location map which outlines the venue approaching roads around the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre, visit: http://www.bordgaisenergytheatre.ie/
Grand Canal Square car park, managed by Q-Park is open, to reserve parking visit www.q-park.ie. Customers are advised to pre-book their parking spaces. Access to Grand Canal Square’s car park is on Chimney View, just off Pearse Street. There is also limited on street parking.
The Convention Centre Car Park is located underground at the Convention Centre. Once parked at the Convention Centre customers can access the BGE Theatre via a short walk across the Samuel Beckett Bridge. Details on the exact entrance to car park and exit locations can be found at www.theccd.ie/parking. Entrance to the car park is from 5pm onwards and a pre-booked ticket is valid from 5pm to midnight.
Other car parks are available at: Connolly Station, the NCI, Dawson Street and Setanta place (off Nassau Street) or visit: www.aaroadwatch.ie
Luas provide a fast and frequent tram service to within 10 minutes’ walk of the venue operating from early morning to late evening 7 days a week. For information on Luas services, tickets, operating hours etc. log on to www.luas.ie or for a map and live information for the nearest Luas stop, Mayor Square – NCI, log on to http://www.luas.ie/mayor-square-nci.html
Dublin Bus offers a frequent, accessible and easy to use service throughout Dublin within a 10 minute walk of the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre. Routes 1, 2, 3, 50, 56a, 77 and 77a all operate to either Pearse Street or Grand Canal Dock, the closest stops to the Venue. The last buses depart at 23.30 hrs, Mon – Sun.
Full timetable details can be found on http://www.dublinbus.ie/
Box Office Numbers
For phone bookings call Ticketmaster’s direct line: 0818 719 377
- General Theatre Enquires: + 353 (0) 1 677 7999 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Bookings line: + 353 (0) 1 677 7770 or Email: email@example.com
- The Circle Club/Hospitality: + 353 (0)1 674 2407
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
The Bord Gais Energy Theatre's facilities include:
- A range of accessible wheelchair seating options.
- Induction Loop system & Infra Red hearing system available throughout the auditorium.
- Accessible toilets.
- Assistance dogs welcome.
- Assisted performances available.
- A number of seats are available for visually impaired patrons.
- Concessionary tickets for people who have a disability and their assistants may be available on certain performances.
Dedicated Access Booking Line. +353 (0) 1 677 7770.
- The use of all cameras and recording equipment is strictly prohibited in the auditorium.
- Entrance to auditorium is by ticket only (including groups).
- No refund/exchange.
- Latecomers may not be admitted to auditorium until a suitable break in the performance. This will be at the discretion of the management.
- All tickets are sold on the conditions printed on the reverse of venue ticket.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
All Children aged 3 and over can visit the theatre with a valid ticket. Children’s tickets are for Children aged 3 yrs - 14 yrs who must be accompanied by an adult. Babes in arms and infants 2 years old and under will not be permitted into the theatre. However, if the performance is classed as a children’s show then infants 2 years old and under are admitted free of charge and will not need to purchase a ticket as no seat will be allocated. Please check with venue website for show specific guidelines.