7 Upcoming Events
- 11/03/2022Find ticketsThe Telegraph Building - Belfast EELS Mar 11 2022 19:00Friday 19:00The Telegraph Building - BelfastEELS
- 12/03/2022Find tickets3Olympia Theatre - Dublin, D2 EELS Mar 12 2022 19:00Saturday 19:003Olympia Theatre - Dublin, D2EELS
International Events5 Events
- 14/03/2022Find ticketsRoundhouse - London, Great Britain EELS Mar 14 2022 19:00 On partner siteMonday 19:00Roundhouse - London, Great BritainEELSOn partner site
- 15/03/2022Find ticketsAlbert Hall - Manchester, Great Britain EELS Mar 15 2022 19:00Tuesday 19:00Albert Hall - Manchester, Great BritainEELS
- 16/03/2022Find ticketsBarrowland - Glasgow, Great Britain EELS Mar 16 2022 19:00Wednesday 19:00Barrowland - Glasgow, Great BritainEELS
- 17/03/2022Find ticketsRock City - Nottingham, Great Britain EELS Mar 17 2022 18:30 On partner siteThursday 18:30Rock City - Nottingham, Great BritainEELSOn partner site
- 18/03/2022Friday 19:00O2 Guildhall Southampton - Southampton, Great BritainEels Lockdown Hurricane 2022Find ticketsO2 Guildhall Southampton - Southampton, Great Britain Eels Lockdown Hurricane 2022 Mar 18 2022 19:00Find ticketsO2 Guildhall Southampton - Southampton, Great Britain Eels Lockdown Hurricane 2022 Mar 18 2022 19:00
At the time of their critically-lauded ‘Earth To Dora’ album release in October 2020 EELS were unable to tour since they and the rest of the world were in lockdown. But they are finally going to bust out like a swirling hurricane of goodwill and rock. Not necessarily in that order.
EELS leader Mark Oliver Everett aka E said:
“We’ve got a lot of pent-up energy from all the time spent cooped-up and unable to rock. It’s going to be an extra-special treat this time. We always have the greatest time playing live, but this is gonna get crazy. Attendees will want to keep their cameras rolling, because we may explode.”
EELS’ thirteenth studio album, ‘Earth To Dora’, was recorded at the EELS’ Los Feliz, California studio. Produced by E and performed by E, Koool G Murder, The Chet and P-Boo, the album received extensive critical praise, and was described as “their sweetest natured album ever” by The Independent, awarded four stars in MOJO, the NME and The Times, who confirmed, “Everett has matured into a songwriter to stand up alongside his heroes.”
EELS have had one of the most consistently acclaimed careers in music. The ever-changing project of principal singer/songwriter E (Mark Oliver Everett), EELS have released 12 studio albums since their 1996 debut, Beautiful Freak. In 2008, E published his highly-acclaimed book Things the Grandchildren Should Know and starred in the award-winning Parallel Worlds, Parallel Lives documentary about the search to understand his quantum physicist father, Hugh Everett III.
2015 saw the release of the band’s extraordinary Royal Albert Hall live album and concert film. In the same year, the band’s “Fresh Blood” served as the theme song to HBO’s “The Jinx” and from 2016 to 2018 E appeared in Judd Apatow’s Netflix original series “Love.” EELS released their 12th studio album, The Deconstruction, in April 2018 and toured America and Europe in 2018 and 2019.