7 Upcoming Events
- Aug 01Aug01Find ticketsSat 16:00Killruddery Gardens - Co. WicklowThe Coronas Present Nowhere We'd Rather Be
International Events6 Events
- Sep 11Sep11Find ticketsFri 19:00Y PLAS - CardiffGabrielle Aplin
- Sep 13Sep13Find ticketsSun 18:30Rock City - NottinghamGabrielle AplinOn partner site
- Sep 14Sep14Mon 19:00SWX - BristolGabrielle AplinOn partner siteFind tickets SWX - BristolGabrielle AplinSep 14 19:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Sep 15Sep15Find ticketsTue 19:30Brighton Concorde 2 - BrightonGabrielle AplinOn partner site
About Gabrielle Aplin
Gabrielle's last single 'The Power of Love' went to #1 on the UK singles chart just before Christmas, received over 5 million YouTube views and is about to be certified Gold. She announced her second single for Parlophone Records will be Please Don’t Say You Love Me, impacting on February 8th. Haunting and beautiful, Please Don’t Say You Love Me is Gabrielle’s unique take on life, love, uncertainty and heartbreak.
With a Cyril Hahn remix having already peaked at #3 on Hype Machine earlier this month, the single is currently Scott Mills’ Record of the Week at Radio 1, where it is also play listed. Gabrielle’s debut album ‘English Rain’ is scheduled for release on April 26th, and she is about to head off to Australia and New Zealand at the end of February where she is booked as support on the Ed Sheeran tour.
Gabrielle will return in March to embark on her 7th UK/ Ireland tour, many dates of which have already sold out.