Online, by Phone or at Ticket Centres
We wish to make your experience here on ticketmaster.ie as easy as possible. Follow this step-by-step guide to online ticket buying.
Once you find the event you want to see, Ticketmaster offers three easy ways to purchase tickets.
1. Select a specific event date and click on "find tickets" to go to the order form.
2. To look for tickets *
- Select the number of tickets you'd like to purchase.
- Select the ticket price/section.
- Click the "Continue" button.
* - Ticketmaster searches for the best available tickets based on the criteria you enter. Please adhere to any posted ticket limits.
3. Review ticket details and select a delivery method
- The details of your order are displayed. You'll be able to view the best available tickets that were found, look at a seating chart and select your delivery method. You will have two minutes to review and complete this page. If your order is not completed in two minutes, the tickets will be released.
4. Enter billing information
- Please have your credit card and billing information ready. If your credit card was issued by a United States bank, you may be asked for your Card Identification Number (CIN) which is located on the back of your card. Once you click on the "Submit Order" button, your credit card will be charged. You will have three minutes to review and complete this page. If your order is not completed in three minutes, the tickets will be released.
- For your protection, tickets can only by mailed to the cardholder's billing address. We will send a confirmation email with your event and billing information.
5. Confirmation page
- Your order is complete when you receive an order number.
Charge By Phone
Ticketmaster's telephone booking service is available from 07:00 until 22:00 seven days a week. Our phone system provides detailed informational messaging as well as a highly trained and dedicated staff.
To make a credit card booking, call:
0818 719 300 - Republic of Ireland Customers
0844 847 2455 - Northern Ireland Customers
00 353 1456 9569 - International Customers
Ticketmaster works with a number of retail partners to provide fully computerised entertainment ticketing services that enable people to walk in, buy a ticket, and carry it away in-hand. Ticket Centre staff members use the Ticketmaster system to show you seating plans of the venue, and event information, including venue directions and facilities available onsite. You can pay for tickets by cash, cheque or Ticketmaster Gift Vouchers in all locations. Credit and debit cards can be used in nearly all sites.
Please note that Ticket Centres cannot accept any phone calls regarding tickets. Once tickets have been purchased they cannot be exchanged, refunded, cancelled or replaced. Of the many Ticketmaster events, the vast majority are available from Ticket Centres. However, a very few can only be booked by telephone or online as some promoters and venues will only accept their own tickets for entry to events and not ones issued by the Ticketmaster computer system. Therefore, Ticket Centres cannot sell these tickets, as they are unable to print the tickets out. If you would like to check availability before you travel to a Ticket Centre, or if you would like to book by phone with a credit card, please call the appropriate number above. Click here to find the closest ticket centre near you.