19 Upcoming Events
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsFri 18:00Custom House Square Belfast - BelfastCHQS - Kodaline
- Jun 16 2022Jun162022Find ticketsUntil Jun 19 2022Bundoran Beach - Co DonegalSea Sessions - Weekend Camping
- Jun 17 2022Jun172022Find ticketsUntil Jun 19 2022Bundoran Beach - Co DonegalSea Sessions - Weekend Ticket (No Camping)
- Jun 17 2022Jun172022Find ticketsFri 16:00Malahide Castle - Co. Dublin, DKodaline
International Events15 Events
- Jun 30 2022Jun302022Thu 17:00The Proms Arena - Lancashire, Great BritainLytham Festival 2022 - Snow PatrolFind ticketsThe Proms Arena - Lancashire, Great BritainLytham Festival 2022 - Snow PatrolJun 30 202217:00Find tickets
- Jun 30 2022Jun302022Thu 17:00The Proms Arena - Lancashire, Great BritainLytham Festival Disabled Access Tickets - Snow PatrolFind ticketsThe Proms Arena - Lancashire, Great BritainLytham Festival Disabled Access Tickets - Snow PatrolJun 30 202217:00Find tickets
Kodaline are an Indie folk and rock band orginally from Swords, Dublin, where members Steve Garrigan, Mark Prendergast and Vinny May grew up. The group is completed by bass player Jason Boland, who hails from County Kildare.
Originally known as 21 Demands, the band changed their name to Kodaline before the release of their debut album In A Perfect World in 2013. The record has sold over 350,000 copies worldwide and includes hits such as All I Want, High Hopes and Love Like This. Titluar track, Perfect World, is also currently used as the theme song for hit Channel 4 TV series Gogglebox.
In 2019, Kodaline played some of the biggest shows of their career. At home in Dublin they sold-out two huge outdoor shows at St. Anne’s Park, while a ten-date UK tour culminated with a packed show at London’s historic Roundhouse. Further afield, they hit festivals including Lollapalooza, Benicàssim and Open’er before becoming the first Irish band to headline the massive NH7 Weekender in Pune, India. Their extensive touring throughout Asia also included a headline set at Monsoon Music Festival in Vietnam plus dates in China, Japan, South Korea, the Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Taiwan and Singapore.
That reach suggests that Kodaline are perfectly placed to continue to be discovered by new fans all over the globe with their fourth album. After more than a billion streams at Spotify and almost 600 million views at YouTube, there’s a lot more to come in the Kodaline story.
Kodaline are playing the following venues in 2021
- Malahide Castle, Co. Dublin
- Custom House Square Belfast - Belfast
Kodaline will play Dublin on the 27 June 2021 and Belfast on the 20 August 2021.
Tickets for their Dublin show cost €49.20 excluding booking fee. Tickets for Belfast will start at £33 excluding booking fee.