8 Upcoming Events
- Oct 29Oct29Find ticketsThu 20:003Arena - DublinPlanet Earth II
International Events7 Events
- Oct 27Oct27Find ticketsTue 19:30Manchester Arena - ManchesterPlanet Earth II
- Oct 28Oct28Find ticketsWed 18:30The SSE Hydro - GlasgowPlanet Earth II - Live In Concert
- Oct 31Oct31Find ticketsSat 19:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - CardiffPlanet Earth II - Live In Concert
- Nov 01Nov01Find ticketsSun 14:30The O2 - LondonPlanet Earth II - Live In ConcertLow Availability
- Nov 01Nov01Find ticketsSun 19:30The O2 - LondonPlanet Earth II - Live In ConcertLow Availability
- Nov 02Nov02Find ticketsMon 18:30First Direct Arena - LeedsPlanet Earth II
- Nov 03Nov03Find ticketsTue 19:30Resorts World Arena - BirminghamPlanet Earth II - Live In Concert
About Planet Earth II
Planet Earth II Live in Concert, from BBC Studios and the acclaimed BBC Natural History Unit that created TV sensations, Blue Planet II and Dynasties, has announced a UK & Ireland arena tour for Spring 2020. Experience sensational footage from the BAFTA and EMMY® award winning BBC series which guarantees to bring audiences closer to the planet’s spellbinding animals, landscapes and wildlife dramas than ever before.
Following on from the recent success of the 2019 Blue Planet II Live In Concert tour, these not-to-be missed live concerts will feature breathtaking, specially-selected footage shown in 4K UltraHD on a gigantic LED screen, as the City Of Prague Philharmonic Orchestra, conducted by Matthew Freeman, play the remarkable music by Oscar winner Hans Zimmer, Jacob Shea & Jasha Klebe for Bleeding Fingers Music. The arena tour will run from 26 March through 4 April 2020 and includes a London Matinee show at 14.30 on Sunday, 29 March.
In this spectacular, audiences across the UK get to rub shoulders with our acrobatic primate cousins in the steaming jungles of Madagascar, race alongside fearsome hunting lions in the remote sandy deserts of Namibia, face stormy Antarctic seas with a family of penguins and feel the raw tension as a baby iguana tries to escape the clutches of deadly racer snakes. And they will no doubt tap their toes along with dancing grizzly bears and be swept away by the bravery of a mother snow leopard.
The Planet Earth II Live in Concert arena tour will be hosted by science and natural history TV presenter Liz Bonnin. With a masters in wild animal biology, Liz has presented over 40 primetime programmes including Blue Planet Live, Super Smart Animals, Galapagos and Horizon.
With her recent landmark BBC One documentary Drowning in Plastic, Liz investigated the ocean plastic crisis, with her hard-hitting environmental reporting raising the level of public debate on this important topic. Liz also regularly speaks at and hosts science and natural history events across the country, including the National Science + Engineering Competition, the Natural History Museum’s Wildlife Photographer of the Year Awards, New Scientist Live and Blue Dot Festival.
Mat Way, Global Director, Live Entertainment, BBC Studios, adds, “After the very successful Blue Planet II tour we are delighted to partner with FKP Scorpio once again and bring Planet Earth II Live In Concert to the UK & Irish arenas, an incredible production bringing the BBC’s ground breaking footage to the stage for fans to enjoy.”
Last update: June, 2019