7 Upcoming Events
There are no upcoming events in Ireland
Don't worry, there are other events available below
International Events7 Events
- Jun 07Jun07Sun 16:15Queen Square - Bristol, Great BritainHenning Wehn, Shappi Khorsandi, Rhys James, Mark OlverOn partner siteFind tickets Queen Square - Bristol, Great BritainHenning Wehn, Shappi Khorsandi, Rhys James, Mark OlverJun 07 16:15Find ticketsOn partner site
- Sep 14Sep14Find ticketsMon 19:00Leadmill - Sheffield, Great BritainRhys James
- Oct 23Oct23Find ticketsFri 19:45Nuffield Theatre - Southampton, Great BritainRhys James: Snitch
- Nov 06Nov06Find ticketsFri 19:30City Varieties Music Hall - Leeds, Great BritainRhys James: Snitch
- Nov 19Nov19Find ticketsThu 20:00Norwich Playhouse Theatre - Norwich, Great BritainRhys James: Snitch
- Nov 20Nov20Find ticketsFri 21:30Leicester Square Theatre - London, Great BritainRhys James: Snitch
- Nov 21Nov21Find ticketsSat 19:00The Lowry - Salford Quays, Great BritainRhys James: Snitch
About Rhys James
Mock The Week regular and star of his own BBC Radio 4 series, Rhys James heads out on his first ever national tour.
In early 2019, Rhys was asked to go back to his school and inspire the Year 11s. Given that teenagers are a nightmare and there was no fee, he ghosted the teacher who had emailed. Bit of a shame really, given that he's figured out the true circle of life, has solved parenting despite having zero children, and even thinks he can predict the next 50 years of the school curriculum. Maybe he'll inspire some Year 11s in 2069.
James has also been seen on Comedy Central’s Roast Battle and Russell Howard’s Stand Up Central, as well as heard on Radio 4’s The News Quiz.
"An immaculately crafted set" ★★★★ – London Evening Standard
"Charismatic, clever and self-aware... destined for great things" – The Guardian
"Sickeningly talented… never more than a few seconds away from another punchline" ★★★★ – Time Out
"A clever wordsmith with great timing... A cut above." ★★★★ – Independent
"James is flip your head back, laugh out loud, clap spontaneously, elbow the stranger next to you, snort uncontrollably and pee your pants funny." ★★★★★ – EdFestMag
Last updated: March, 2020