10 Upcoming Events
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsDavid Keenan & Niamh Regan undefined Aug 20 16:00Fri 16:00David Keenan & Niamh Regan
- Aug 20Aug20Find ticketsJust Mustard & John Francis Flynn undefined Aug 20 19:30Fri 19:30Just Mustard & John Francis Flynn
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsSaint Sister & CMAT undefined Aug 21 16:00Sat 16:00Saint Sister & CMATLow Availability
- Aug 21Aug21Find ticketsA Lazarus Soul & Lisa O'Neill undefined Aug 21 19:30Sat 19:30A Lazarus Soul & Lisa O'Neill
- Aug 22Aug22Sun 16:00Glasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Kate Bush and David BowieLow AvailabilityFind ticketsGlasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Kate Bush and David Bowie undefined Aug 22 16:00Find ticketsGlasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Kate Bush and David Bowie undefined Aug 22 16:00
- Aug 22Aug22Sun 19:30Glasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Joni Mitchell and PrinceFind ticketsGlasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Joni Mitchell and Prince undefined Aug 22 19:30Find ticketsGlasshouse Ensemble perform the music of Joni Mitchell and Prince undefined Aug 22 19:30
- Dec 25Dec25Find ticketsTech Services - Test Event undefined Dec 25 00:00Sat 00:00Tech Services - Test Event
- May 24 2022May242022Find ticketsMy Chemical Romance undefined May 24 2022 17:00Tue 17:00My Chemical RomanceLow Availability
- May 28 2022May282022Find ticketsThe Frames undefined May 28 2022 17:00Sat 17:00The FramesLimited Availability
- Jun 04 2022Jun042022Find ticketsForbidden Fruit - 2 Day Weekend Ticket undefined Jun 04 2022 00:00Until Jun 05 2022Forbidden Fruit - 2 Day Weekend Ticket
Loaded 10 out of 10 events
BY CAR: From the West: Off N4 to Heuston Station From the North: Off N1 to Heuston Station From the South: Off N7 to Heuston Station ON FOOT: Approximately 30 minutes from city centre - past Christchurch, straight along Thomas Street and at Luas tracks take left hand side of fork in the road onto Bow Lane. Crossing the Camac river bear left up Irwin Road and IMMA entrance is clearly marked on the left.
Parking is available at various locations close to Royal Hospital Kilmainham. Check back for updates over the coming weeks.
BY LUAS: Get the Luas red line to Heuston Station. Take the road to the left hand side of Heuston Station and then take first left which is Military Road. The Museum entrance is clearly marked at the end of Military Road. www.luas.ie BY BUS: Dublin Bus run buses to Heuston Station (5 minutes walk via Military Rd): 26 from Wellington Quay; 51, 79 from Aston Quay; 90 Dart Feeder Bus from Connolly and Tara Street Stations to Heuston Station. Buses to James St (5 minute walk via steps to Bow Lane onto Irwin St and Military Rd): 123 from O'Connell St/Dame St; 51B, 78A from Aston Quay. www.dublinbus.ie Other buses traveling to Dublin - drop off point outside Heuston Station. www.buseireann.ie BY TRAIN: From West & South: go to Heuston Station; 5 minute walk from Heuston Station. From North & East: go to Connolly Station. From Connolly and Tara Street Stations by 90 bus to Heuston Station. Take the road to the left hand side of Heuston Station and then take first left which is Military Road. Museum Entrance clearly marked at the end of Military Road.
Should you require information regarding special needs at the venue please call our Special Needs Hotline. 0818903001 (Republic of Ireland) 03333219996 (Northern Ireland & UK) 00353 818 903 001 (International) Customer Services Hours (Local Time Zone) Mon - Fri: 8:30AM - 5 PM * Sat: 9:30 AM - 1 PM Sun: CLOSED * Lines Close From 1 - 2 PM