7 Upcoming Events
There are no upcoming events in Ireland
Don't worry, there are other events available below
International Events7 Events
- May 29May29Find ticketsFri 12:00Prince's Park - ManchesterIrlam Live 2020On partner site
- Aug 14Aug14Find ticketsFri 12:00Chester Lakes - ChesterDeva Fest - Weekend (Camping) TicketOn partner site
- Aug 14Aug14Fri 12:00Chester Lakes - ChesterDeva Fest - Weekend (No Camping) TicketOn partner siteFind tickets Chester Lakes - ChesterDeva Fest - Weekend (No Camping) TicketAug 14 12:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Aug 16Aug16Find ticketsSun 12:00Chester Lakes - ChesterDeva Fest - Sunday TicketOn partner site
- May 29 2021May292021Sat 13:00Bath Recreation Ground - BathThe Bath Festival Finale Weekend - Saturday Day TicketFind ticketsBath Recreation Ground - BathThe Bath Festival Finale Weekend - Saturday Day TicketMay 29 202113:00Find tickets
- May 29 2021May292021Until May 30 2021Bath Recreation Ground - BathThe Bath Festival Finale Weekend - Weekend TicketFind ticketsBath Recreation Ground - BathThe Bath Festival Finale Weekend - Weekend TicketMay 29 202100:00Find tickets
About Scouting for Girls
Scouting for Girls is a indie rock band that formed in 2005 in London, England. The group consists of three childhood friends, lead vocalist and guitar player Roy Stride, Peter Ellard on percussion and Greg Churchouse playing bass guitar. Their self-titled debut album sat at No. 1 in the UK charts for two weeks and produced a number of hit singles such as Elvis Ain't Dead and She's So Lovely.
The band began playing together at around the age of 15 and by the time they were at university the band had already built up an impressive fan base through social media sites like Pulse Rated and MySpace. Despite having plenty of material and a demo recorded, the band had trouble finding an interested label. That changed when Nick Raphael of Epic Records heard the demo and spotted instant star potential. With the band pretty much ready to record, they signed with Epic and went straight into the studio. Veteran producer Andy Green, who has worked with KT Tunstall and The Feeling, worked with them on their debut professional EP, It's Not About You, which was released in mid 2007. The limited edition EP sold out completely and set the record for highest charting limited edition EP in chart history.
In September 2007 they released their debut album and it went straight to the top of the charts, eventually selling nearly a million copies. This was followed by a sellout city tour of the UK including multiple events in London venues such as Hammersmith Apollo and Brixton Academy. The band went international in 2008 with gigs in the USA, Japan and across Europe.
Once again working with Andy Green, they released their second album, Everybody Wants To Be On TV, in April 2010. The first single, This Ain't A Love Song, went straight to No. 1 in the UK. The album was another big hit, reaching number two in the UK and number 11 in Ireland. Their third album, The Light Between Us, released in late 2012, peaked at number 10 in the UK Album Chart. The band have been nominated for a number of top awards during their career, including four BRIT Award nominations in 2009 and 2011 and consideration for Best New Act category in the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2008.