7 Upcoming Events
- 19/02/2022Find ticketsGreen Room at The Academy - Dublin Sinead Harnett Feb 19 2022 19:00Saturday 19:00Green Room at The Academy - DublinSinead Harnett
International Events6 Events
- 20/02/2022Find ticketsSWG3 - Glasgow, Great Britain Sinead Harnett Feb 20 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00SWG3 - Glasgow, Great BritainSinead Harnett
- 22/02/2022Find ticketsManchester Gorilla - Manchester, Great Britain Sinead Harnett Feb 22 2022 19:00Tuesday 19:00Manchester Gorilla - Manchester, Great BritainSinead HarnettLow Availability
- 25/02/2022Friday 18:30Rescue Rooms - Nottingham, Great BritainSinead HarnettOn partner siteFind ticketsRescue Rooms - Nottingham, Great Britain Sinead Harnett Feb 25 2022 18:30Find ticketsRescue Rooms - Nottingham, Great Britain Sinead Harnett Feb 25 2022 18:30 On partner siteOn partner site
- 26/02/2022Find ticketsO2 Institute2 Birmingham - Birmingham, Great Britain Sinead Harnett Feb 26 2022 18:00Saturday 18:00O2 Institute2 Birmingham - Birmingham, Great BritainSinead HarnettLow Availability
- 27/02/2022Find ticketsThekla - Bristol, Great Britain Sinead Harnett Feb 27 2022 19:00Sunday 19:00Thekla - Bristol, Great BritainSinead Harnett
- 28/02/2022Find ticketsO2 Forum Kentish Town - London, Great Britain Sinead Harnett Feb 28 2022 19:00Monday 19:00O2 Forum Kentish Town - London, Great BritainSinead Harnett
About Sinead Harnett
North London-born Sinead Harnett’s own brand of RnB on her new self-titled EP is filled with delicate melodies and underlying embellishments but anchored with a hard bodied soul that is mature beyond her 26 years.
She performed vocals for Wiley's single Walk Away after a chance exchange on Twitter, which led to collaborations with the likes of Disclosure, Ryan Hemsworth and three tracks on Rudimental's debut album.
Already with credits on three No.1 albums to her name, Harnett feels no need to pander to the mainstream, instead, she’s created a body of work that not only feels true to herself, but speaks to anyone that’s felt like they’ve visited a dark place; offering hope through a record that pays homage to the music she listened to growing up and inspiring a vibe unlike anything heard in popular music today.
Last updated: July, 2017