13 Upcoming Events
International Events11 Events
- Feb 20Feb20Find ticketsSat 14:30Horn @ St Albans - St Albans, Great BritainThe Doors AliveOn partner site
- Feb 20Feb20Find ticketsSat 19:30Horn @ St Albans - St Albans, Great BritainThe Doors AliveOn partner site
- Apr 03Apr03Find ticketsSat 19:00Barrowland - Glasgow, Great BritainThe Doors AliveOn partner site
- Apr 10Apr10Find ticketsSat 19:00The Lemon Tree - Aberdeen, Great BritainThe Doors AliveOn partner site
- May 07May07Find ticketsFri 20:30The Brook - Southampton, Great BritainThe Doors AliveOn partner site
- Sep 10Sep10Find ticketsFri 21:30The Flowerpot - Derby, Great BritainThe Doors AliveOn partner site
- Nov 05Nov05Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Academy3 Birmingham - Birmingham, Great BritainThe Doors Alive
- Nov 12Nov12Find ticketsFri 18:30O2 Academy2 Sheffield - Sheffield, Great BritainThe Doors Alive
- Nov 13Nov13Find ticketsSat 18:00O2 Academy Islington - London, Great BritainThe Doors Alive
- Nov 26Nov26Find ticketsFri 19:00O2 Academy 2 Liverpool - Liverpool, Great BritainThe Doors Alive
- Dec 04Dec04Find ticketsSat 19:00O2 Academy Newcastle - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Great BritainThe Doors Alive
About The Doors Alive
The Doors Alive are a British tribute band widely regarded as the closest and most enthralling representation of the legendary 1960's rock gods The Doors in the world today.
The band re-create the sound, look, presence and magic of a real 1960's Doors concert, perfectly and effortlessly transporting the audience back in time with classic hits such as 'Light My Fire', 'When The Music's Over, Riders On The Storm, The End and many more.
Their frontman captures the look, attitude, and rich baritone voice of the late, great Jim Morrison with ease while his compadres showcase the musical chops of original Doors members Ray Manzarek, Robby Krieger and John Densmore with finesse.
The Doors Alive have left awestruck audiences all over the world and repeatedly sold out some of the most well established venues in the country, including 02 Academies all over the U.K.
To achieve that authentic Sixties sound, the band use the very same instruments that members of the Doors originally used. These include vintage keyboards such as the Gibson G101 and the Fender Rhodes Bass, as well as the vintage Gibson S.G. Guitar.