11 Upcoming Events
International Events9 Events
- May 28May28Find ticketsThu 17:30Falkirk Stadium - FalkirkThe KillersLow Availability
- May 30May30Find ticketsSat 17:30Emirates Old Trafford - ManchesterThe Killers
- Jun 01Jun01Find ticketsMon 17:30Carrow Road Stadium - NorwichThe KillersLow Availability
- Jun 03Jun03Find ticketsWed 17:30St Marys Stadium Southampton - SouthamptonThe KillersLow Availability
- Jun 05Jun05Find ticketsFri 16:30Emirates Stadium - LondonThe Killers
- Jun 06Jun06Find ticketsSat 17:30Emirates Stadium - LondonThe KillersLow Availability
- Jun 09Jun09Find ticketsTue 17:30Ashton Gate - BristolThe KillersLow Availability
- Jun 11Jun11Find ticketsThu 16:30Ricoh Coventry Stadium - CoventryThe Killers - Imploding The Mirage TourLow Availability
- Jun 13Jun13Find ticketsSat 17:30Riverside Stadium - MiddlesbroughThe KillersLow Availability
About The Killers
The Killers have confirmed details of a massive UK stadium tour. It will support their sixth studio album, Imploding The Mirage, which is due for release in spring 2020.
The newly announced shows will kick off on 28 May at Falkirk Stadium. The band will play shows across the country, wrapping up on 6 June 2020 at Middlesbrough's Riverside Stadium.
The Killers are a Grammy-nominated rock band from Las Vegas, Nevada. Since breaking through in 2004 with their debut album Hot Fuss, they've become one of the biggest bands on the planet.
Spawning the singles Mr Brightside, Somebody Told Me, All These Things That I’ve Done and Smile Like You Mean It, the album debuted at No.1 on the official UK albums chart. In 2013, Rolling Stone magazine listed it as one of their top 100 greatest debut albums of all time.
Since Hot Fuss, The Killers have gone onto release four more studio albums: Sam’s Town in 2006, Day & Age in 2008, Battle Born in 2012 and the band’s most recent effort, 2017’s Wonderful Wonderful. Each album debuted at No.1 on the Official UK albums chart.
2019 saw the Killers release a standalone song, Land of the Free, inspired by current events and recent national tragedies in the US. It was accompanied by a video from Academy Award-winning director Spike Lee.
Some of the band’s other best-known tracks include Human, The Man, Shot at the Night, Read My Mind and their highest charting UK single to date When You Were Young.
Their music is based on British influences and on the music of the 1980s, particularly New Wave, and on epic Americana artists such as Bruce Springsteen.
A huge live draw, The Killers have sold out stadiums and arenas all over the world. They last played at the world-famous Glastonbury Festival, where they were joined by some of their ultimate heroes, Pet Shop Boys and Johnny Marr, in the encore.
Last updated: November, 2019