18 Upcoming Events
International Events14 Events
- Jul 22Jul22Until Jul 25Henham Park - Suffolk, Great BritainLatitude 2021 - Weekend Tickets in Family CampingFind ticketsHenham Park - Suffolk, Great BritainLatitude 2021 - Weekend Tickets in Family CampingJul 22 00:00Find tickets
- Jul 22Jul22Until Jul 25Henham Park - Suffolk, Great BritainLatitude 2021 - Weekend Tickets in Standard CampingFind ticketsHenham Park - Suffolk, Great BritainLatitude 2021 - Weekend Tickets in Standard CampingJul 22 00:00Find tickets
- Sep 23Sep23Find ticketsThu 19:00Brangwyn Hall - Swansea, Great BritainThe Staves 'The Good Woman Tour'
- Sep 24Sep24Find ticketsFri 19:00Cambridge Junction - Cambridge, Great BritainThe Staves
- Sep 26Sep26Find ticketsSun 19:00O2 Academy Oxford - Oxford, Great BritainThe Staves
- Sep 28Sep28Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Institute Birmingham - Birmingham, Great BritainThe Staves
- Sep 30Sep30Find ticketsThu 19:00SWG3 - Glasgow, Great BritainThe StavesLow Availability
- Sep 30Sep30Find ticketsThu 19:00SWG3 - Glasgow, Great BritainThe StavesOn partner site
- Oct 02Oct02Find ticketsSat 19:00Queens Hall Edinburgh - Edinburgh, Great BritainThe StavesLow Availability
- Oct 05Oct05Tue 11:00Wylam Brewery - Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Great BritainThe Staves Plus SupportOn partner siteFind tickets Wylam Brewery - Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Great BritainThe Staves Plus SupportOct 05 11:00Find ticketsOn partner site
- Oct 06Oct06Wed 18:30Rock City - Nottingham, Great BritainThe Staves - the Good Woman TourOn partner siteFind tickets Rock City - Nottingham, Great BritainThe Staves - the Good Woman TourOct 06 18:30Find ticketsOn partner site
- Oct 07Oct07Find ticketsThu 19:00Albert Hall - Manchester, Great BritainThe Staves
- Oct 11Oct11Find ticketsMon 19:00O2 Shepherds Bush Empire - London, Great BritainThe Staves
- Oct 12Oct12Find ticketsTue 19:00O2 Academy Bristol - Bristol, Great BritainThe Staves
About The Staves
The Staves (Emily, Jessica, and Camilla Staveley-Taylor) released their debut album Dead & Born & Grown back in 2012 to widespread critical acclaim. The sisters’ ability to deliver pin-point harmonies alongside exceptional lyrics and musicianship evoked as much praise on record as applause on the stage.
Over the next 18 months The Staves and their band-mates hit the road relentlessly, performing their songs to packed houses on both sides of the Atlantic. Their headline touring culminated with a sold-out Shepherd’s Bush Empire in London. It was during that period of touring that a friendship of epic proportions developed between The Staves and Justin Vernon, as The Staves opened for Bon Iver during their North American and European arena tours. This friendship moved from the stage to the studio when in February 2013 The Staves spent a hard-earned break at Vernon’s April Base Studios in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. It was here amidst the pastures and woodlands of the rural Midwest, and in sub-zero temperatures, that The Staves found their perfect creative environment.
Blood I Bled EP is the first public outing of new tracks written by The Staves and recorded at April Base. The title track ‘Blood I Bled’ is taken from the forthcoming studio album produced by Justin Vernon and features a full supporting cast of his Bon Iver band-mates. Resolutely confident and deeply emotional, there’s a heightened and supremely focused sense of drama and atmosphere in these new songs and recordings.
“Prepare to be blown away by beautiful female harmonies, acoustic gentleness and a sound that is nothing less than flawless.” - Breaking More Waves