216 Upcoming Events
- Sep 18Sep18Find ticketsSat 20:00You Win Again The Story of the Bee Gees
- Sep 30Sep30Find ticketsThu 19:00Nothing But Thieves - the Moral Panic Tour
- Oct 02Oct02Find ticketsSat 19:00Where Is My Mind? with Niall Breslin
- Oct 04Oct04Find ticketsMon 19:00Michael Bisping - Tales From the Octagon
- Oct 05Oct05Find ticketsTue 19:00Ellie Goulding - VIP Packages
Loaded 20 out of 216 events
The address of The Olympia Theatre is 72 Dame Street, Dublin 2. Located in the city centre, on the edge of Temple Bar, opposite Dublin Castle.
Nearest available car parks are Jurys Inn Christchurch, Trinity St Car Park, Fleet St Car Park & Drury Street Underground Car Park.
Most buses that stop in the city centre will leave you within a few minutes’ walk of The Olympia. The closest Luas stop is either Westmoreland or Trinity on the Green line, or Jervis Street on the Red line. The nearest Dublin Bike station is Station No. 10, across the road on Barnardos Square, in front of Dublin Castle and beside City Hall. There is a taxi rank across the road on Dame Street.
Box Office Numbers
Olympia Box Office enquiries: (+353) 1 679 3323. To speak to a representative for information only, no bookings can be taken over the phone. Special Needs Booking Line:(+353) 1 516 9056.
Box Office Hours
Opening times are subject to performance schedule, however generally the box office is open from 10.30am to 6.30pm from Monday to Saturday. If there is a show on that evening it is opened until shortly after the show has commenced. If there is an event on a Sunday, the box office will be open 2 hours before the show starts, until shortly after the show has commenced.
Box Office Collection Accepted
While this can vary depending on the event, generally you can collect tickets in advance, or else on the day before the show. Bring the card the tickets were booked under, and the Ticketmaster reference number. If there are stricter rules for particular shows (for example, only the cardholder can gain entry with card, ID etc), this will be outlined upon booking.
Box Office Payment
Cash / Cheque / Visa / Mastercard / American Express
The staff at The Olympia Theatre will look after any dedicated special needs queries you might have, you can call them on our Special Needs Booking Line (+353) 1 516 9056, or email email@example.com. If you have a special accommodation request (e.g. wheelchair seating, medical needs, hearing or sighting impairment) please feel free to discuss with us and our staff will do everything we can to help.
* No video or cameras allowed.
Depending on the event, most shows have an age restriction of Under 14's accompanied by an adult. Under 18’s will not gain access to the bars where alcohol is served. On some events Under 18's will not be admitted, or it may be Over 14’s or Over 16’s only, this will be displayed on the event display page where you select your tickets.
* Stalls - Reserved seating or Ground floor standing (depending on show) * Circle - Reserved seating. * Upper Circle - Unreserved seating. * Food: Sweet Shop only. * Bars : 4 Bars in venue Venue Queries For more venue information, please refer to our website www.olympia.ie. If you have any queries before booking, or in advance of your visit, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org