Alternative and Indie
19 Upcoming Events
International Events18 Events
- Dec 02Dec02Find ticketsThu 18:30P&J Live, Aberdeen - Aberdeen, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 03Dec03Find ticketsFri 18:30The SSE Hydro - Glasgow, Great BritainMadness Plus Special Guests Squeeze
- Dec 04Dec04Find ticketsSat 18:30Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 04Dec04Find ticketsSat 18:30Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, Great BritainMadness - Hospitality Experiences
- Dec 04Dec04Sat 18:30Sheffield Arena - Sheffield, Great BritainMadness - On-Site Arena Car ParkingFind ticketsSheffield Arena - Sheffield, Great BritainMadness - On-Site Arena Car ParkingDec 04 18:30Find tickets
- Dec 06Dec06Find ticketsMon 18:30Bournemouth International Centre - Bournemouth, Great BritainMadnessLow Availability
- Dec 07Dec07Find ticketsTue 18:30The Brighton Centre - Brighton, Great BritainMadnessLimited Availability
- Dec 09Dec09Find ticketsThu 18:30M&S Bank Arena Liverpool - Liverpool, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 10Dec10Find ticketsFri 18:00First Direct Arena - Leeds, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 11Dec11Find ticketsSat 19:30AO Arena - Manchester, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 13Dec13Find ticketsMon 18:30Motorpoint Arena Cardiff - Cardiff, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 14Dec14Find ticketsTue 18:30Motorpoint Arena Nottingham - Nottingham, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 16Dec16Find ticketsThu 18:30Utilita Arena Newcastle - Newcastle Upon Tyne, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 17Dec17Find ticketsFri 18:00Utilita Arena Birmingham - Birmingham, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 18Dec18Find ticketsSat 18:30The O2 - London, Great BritainMadness
- Dec 20Dec20Find ticketsMon 18:00SSE Arena, Wembley - London, Great BritainMadness
- Jun 11 2022Jun112022Find ticketsSat 19:00Westonbirt Arboretum - Gloucestershire, Great BritainMadnessLow Availability
- Jun 18 2022Jun182022Find ticketsSat 18:00Thetford Forest - Thetford, Great BritainMadnessLow Availability
Madness are coming to Dublin!
British pop giants Madness have today announced their sure-to-be triumphant return to the road with ‘The Ladykillers Tour’. After 18 months cooped up considering their career options (punctuated by excursions out for critically acclaimed docu-series ‘Before We Was We’ and last night’s magnificent ‘The Get Up!’ more on which later) the Nutty Boys finally get back to doing what they do best - uniting the people for a right raucous live bash. And with a live set teeming with hits from their unrivalled back catalogue, what-a-tour this promises to be.
‘The Get Up!’ premiered on Friday night (14th May) live from the world famous London Palladium. A one-time-only global livestream scripted by Charlie Higson, the evening featured two sets of classic Madness songs including Our House, One Step Beyond and Baggy Trousers, Comedy, Mike Barson as HRH Queen Elizabeth II and guest appearances by Paul Weller and Roland Gift. The stream also saw Madness premiere three new songs, Cruelest Comedy, If I Go Mad and Baby Burglar giving fans a tantalizing glimpse into the treasure trove of future classics still bursting from the evergreen Nutty Boys.
Throughout their career, Madness have had 10 UK top ten albums, 15 top ten singles and have won a multitude of awards including a prestigious Ivor Novello. They’ve performed on the top of Buckingham Palace as part of the Queen’s Jubilee celebrations and set the record for the biggest ever audience for the BBC’s Live New Year’s Eve Broadcast - the most watched TV music event of 2018.
The band’s original video for ‘Our House’ which was filmed in the glamorous location of Willesden Junction, North London has also been painstakingly restored from the original 1982 16mm film print; this new 4k version brings this iconic video to life. Stream the track and watch the new 4K version here.
Joining Madness on The Ladykillers arena tour will be very fragrant guests Squeeze. Squeeze first formed in 1973, shortly after Chris Difford and Glenn Tilbrook had begun their songwriting partnership. By 1977 they had made their recording debut and enjoyed a string of hits, establishing the band as not just a passing footnote in new-wave history, but as an important and vital part of quintessential British music. Following solo careers, the Ivor Novello Award-winning duo reunited in 2007 to relaunch Squeeze and have been touring, writing and recording together ever since, returning to the UK album charts and airwaves with 2015’s Cradle To The Grave and 2017’s The Knowledge.
Over the last few years Squeeze have been touring extensively across the UK, USA and Australia, most recently joining Daryl Hall & John Oates on their North American tour, a highlight being a return to Madison Square Gardens. While staying safe in the UK, Glenn and Chris have both been writing and keeping busy with online activity, whilst looking forward to returning to the live stage.
Madness play the 3Arena, Dublin on 29 November 2021.
Tickets to see Madness at the 3Arena start €59.30 plus booking fee.
Joining Madness on The Ladykillers arena tour will be very special guests Squeeze.